With what seems to be the entire world going digital, it’s no surprise that more and more patients are visiting websites on their phones – including yours. But is your website mobile friendly enough? Here’s a quick self-test see if your site is up to snuff.
- Does it load quickly (within a few seconds)?
- Is it easy to navigate with one finger (no pinching to use)?
- Do you have a clean, simple design that is easy to understand?
- Are your images loading quickly and optimized for mobile devices?
- Is your contact information easy to find?
- Are your forms designed for mobile?
- Have you tested your content on different devices?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, it sounds like you’ve taken steps in the right direction to create a mobile friendly website. Want to test your site further? You can check your website with Google’s mobile friendly test. See how your page scores here.