You visit the dentist, only to find out that your major tooth ache is a major problem. And without dental insurance, you start to sweat a little as you weren’t prepared to cover the procedure costs on your own. Sound familiar? Well, this doesn’t have to be the case. With affordable dental plans available, there’s no need to find yourself in this situation.
Besides, there are more ways than one that a dental plan will save you money. Want to learn how? Here are our top five:
- Lower costs. We have negotiated rates with our contracted dentists, meaning you can expect lower costs from our highly credentialed providers – every time.
- Preventative services are covered. This means, that your exams and cleanings are taken care of, 100 percent.
- Avoid costly problems. With preventive care available through your dental plan, routine services will help keep expensive procedures and issues at bay.
- Pay less out of pocket. And if you do need a procedure (big or small), you can feel confident knowing you won’t be responsible for the entire bill.
- Extra benefits. Dental Select plans come with added benefits, with things like discount vision and cosmetic discounts included.
To learn more about our available dental plans, click here.