Helping Employees Find a Dentist
We work with over 360,000 access points across the nation to provide the highest-quality, most convenient dental care possible. No matter where your employees are in the US, there’s sure to be a Dental Select network dentist near them. On our plans, members can change or choose a dentist at any time.
Attn: Eligibility Department
75 W Towne Ridge Pkwy
Tower 2 Suite 500
Sandy, UT 84070
When necessary, send claims to:
PO Box 82520
Lincoln, NE 68501
Get ID Cards
If your employees need to get their hands on an ID card, they can call Customer Care at 800-999-9789 or log in to the member web portal.
Pre – Determination of Benefits
Did you know your employees can find out how much a procedure will cost before their dental visit? They can simply request a pre-determination of benefits from their dentist’s office. Then, they will contact us on their behalf. We will send both you and your dentist a cost estimate before your employees even sit down in the dental chair.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
EDI enrollment is a secure digital exchange of employee benefit information. Essentially, it provides a means to accurately and easily communicate data from our system to yours.
Benefits of EDI:
- Saves time, faster implementation
- Simple set-up
- Can submit monthly, bi-monthly or weekly
- Increased enrollment accuracy
- Elimination of paper documents
- Saves money on postage
How to Sign Up
An EDI specialist will work closely with your benefit representative to ensure a smooth enrollment process. The requirements to get started include:
- At least 50+ employees enrolling
- A full eligibility file that is 834 HIPAA compliant (we will provide enrollment details, including an 834 companion template)
- After the file is uploaded to our system, it will then be tested for accuracy and completeness
To take advantage of this feature, contact your Account Representative for details.