HOW IT WORKS
Max Rewards is an included Co-Insurance plan feature
Dental Select’s MaxRewards feature offers groups of 2 or more enrolled, increasing max benefits over time to a maximum of $2,000.
Groups can choose their starting maximum, which will then be used as the base amount for the annual increases on an employee’s effective date.
Starting Options: $1,000, $1,250 or $1,500
Eligible Plan Types: Co-Insurance plans only; Indemnity & PPO
Network Option: Gold or Platinum
Understanding Max Rewards
- Yearly maximum increases, automatically included for eligible plans
- Applies to preventive, basic and major services
- Flexible network coverage that delivers quality and choice nationwide
- Dependents receive the same increases as the employee
- The longer employees stay on a plan, the more they can accumulate
- Members have the greatest out-of-pocket savings advantage when receiving care from a contracted provider
Simple Questions, Simple Answers
What are the starting maximums?Standard starting maximums of $1,000, $1,250, and $1,500 with additional options available.
What take-overs are available?Maximum and deductible takeovers will be accommodated upon request.
Who will receive these maximums?Employees and enrolled family members.
How do I add this to my already existing plan?If employees are enrolled on a co-insurance plan, MaxRewards is automatically included for no cost.