As part of the Luxottica family, EyeMed vision groups can take advantage of the IndustrialEyes Safety Eyewear Program. This is a valuable discount program for members working for industrial businesses and can be used at more than 2,000 Lenscrafters, Sears Optical and participating Pearle locations.
Groups can customize this program by selecting what options are available for their particular work environment and deciding which options are covered. Employees can then shop for safety eyewear by presenting a copy of their group’s IndustrialEyes Safety Eyewear form at time of purchase. This unique program is just another way having an EyeMed vision plan through Dental Select gives clients added value and benefits.
How The Program Works
- Complete the Safety Eyewear Agreement and a Group Company Profile. Return the forms to Dental Select.
- You’ll get back a customized Authorization Form with the options your group has chosen.
- Employees will take a copy of the signed Authorization Form to a participating retail store.
- The employee will get safety eyewear. Your Group will receive an invoice for any contributory amount.
- Basic scratch resistant coating at no additional charge
- Fames include one pair of side shields at no additional charge
- Fittings and adjustments at no additional charge
- Over 2,000 providers at all LensCrafters, Sears Optical, and participating Pearle Vision Care
Is there a minimum group size for the Safety Eyewear program?
No, but to maintain an active account a minimum of 10 transactions per year is required.
Is an eye exam included with the program?
Eye exams are included with your insured vision plan and not part of this discount program.
Are these safety glasses only for employees who have prescriptions?
This program supports employees with prescriptions to ensure they use the proper eyewear. The employer also typically will make non-prescription safety eyewear available outside of this program.
What type of safety eyewear is covered under this program?
The program covers frames meeting current ANSI Z87 Standards.