Why VSP with Dental Select?
With a VSP vision plan, members can expect more than low out of pocket costs and savings on eye exams and eyewear. They’ll also get personalized and uncomplicated service. And with 101,000 access points to choose from for quality care, we’re confident members will enjoy VSP plans as much as we do.
VSP Plan Features
- 20% discount on remaining frame balance, additional prescription glasses and non-prescription sunglasses, plus 20-40% off lens enhancements.
- An extra $20-40 to spend on featured frame brands. Visit vsp.com/offers/special-offers for frame brand details and other special offers.
- Option to apply lens and frame allowances to prescription safety glasses instead of regular eyeglasses or contacts.
- 15% average off retail for LASIK or PRK, or 5% off promotional price.
- 91% of VSP providers offer early morning, evening or weekend hours.
Covers an average cost for contacts with no member cost.
Increased allowances for frames, contacts and big-box retailers.
Contacts and frames available each year with allowance for featured frame brands.
Increased allowance amounts plus single, bifocal, and trifocal lens options included with prescription.
The VSP Network offers more than 70,000 access points at nearly 23,000 independent locations, and 16,000 retail chain access points at nearly 8,000 retail locations including Costco, Walmart, Sams Club and MyEyeDr.
Browse and buy online at eyeconic.com and get the most current deals on eye wear. Eyeconic.com is in the VSP network and vision benefits are applied directly to online orders.