So you’ve sold a new group, now what? First off, we compliment your efforts and appreciate your partnership; we know you have many options when it comes to carriers. Whether this is your first or hundredth group sold with Dental Select, it never hurts to review our new group checklist. This is a list of required items you will need to submit as a new group is applying for benefits. And because we want implementation to be a smooth and efficient process, we try to be proactive by requesting the following information in a timely fashion:
- Group Application
- Company check for the first month’s premium
- Completed employee enrollment forms
- Proof of prior coverage (not applicable for Co-pay or Discount plans)
- Summary of benefits from prior plan
- Last month’s invoice from prior plan
- Employee effective dates on prior plan
- Waiver enrollment forms (Contributory plans only)
Once Dental Select finishes a new group set-up into our system, we will proof and finalize contract specifications according to the group to prepare for enrollment. Please note that for EDI enrollment, an 834 file will be required for upload into our system. This file will be tested for accuracy and completeness prior to the final upload into the system. After finalization, the group administration guide, member plan documents and ID cards will be distributed.
If you have questions at any time throughout the process, please reach out to your Account Administration Representative or call us directly for more assistance 800-999-9789.